Israeli Start-up Marketing Weekly Review
19.01.2017 - 25.01.2017
Every week Gaia-VSM collects the most relevant, interesting and practical information on marketing for entrepreneurs, to promote the knowledge of the hottest trends, to analyze relevant studies and more.
The topics include building a winning marketing strategy, news from the entrepreneurial world, how to find the right target audience, international market penetration, product definition, new trends and more.
- Turning a Failed VC Pitch Into a New Connection and Future Business - Every VC pitch is a little bit different, and the business plan must be customized to their individual focuses. For example, the VC you pitch on Monday might be focusing on investments in socially responsible startups. Then, the VC you meet with on Wednesday could be focused on technology startups. And, by Friday, you could be pitching an investment club that wants to create jobs in their local community.
- To the article: http://bit.ly/2jzILUU
- Every New Business Needs A Unique Selling Proposition - Every startup and every new business needs a unique selling proposition (USP) to get people’s attention these days, and make it stand out in the information overload we all see. Your concept has to be understood by customers and investors in 30 seconds or less, and everyone needs to immediately see how awesome it would be, or that they would be nuts not to have it.
- To the article: http://bit.ly/2jRMqys
- More than 100 Social Media Facts in 1 Infographic - Huge (it scrolls forever) infographic with 115 must-know facts about social media.
- To the article: http://bit.ly/2jodtU2