Israeli Start-up Marketing Weekly Review
05.01.2017 - 11.01.2017
Every week Gaia-VSM collects the most relevant, interesting and practical information on marketing for entrepreneurs, to promote the knowledge of the hottest trends, to analyze relevant studies and more.
The topics include building a winning marketing strategy, news from the entrepreneurial world, how to find the right target audience, international market penetration, product definition, new trends and more.
- 3 Steps to Designing a Killer Customer Experience - You see it all the time. A company has an amazing product and for some reason cannot market it properly to consumers, even though the product itself if extremely innovative, attractive and addresses an important need. What is the company doing wrong?
- To the article: http://on.inc.com/2jmowuc
- A founder’s guide to working with angel investors - Angels investors can be a confusing bunch. They’re individuals, not professional investors. And individuals are, well, individual. They have different investment theses, different goals, and different styles. One might be a veteran entrepreneur with a deep portfolio who avidly surfs AngelList in search of new prospects while another might be a retired surgeon looking for a new hobby. Some only invest when their friends do and others are comfortable leading rounds and following on. Unlike venture capitalists, angels’ only fiduciary responsibility is to themselves
- To the article: http://bit.ly/2inbvSv
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mobile Marketing Strategy - It is a sophisticated, technology-driven marketing tactic that fully takes advantage of the increasing mobile trends by designing, targeting, and advertising to the millions of individuals who use their smartphone every single day of their lives.
- To the article: http://bit.ly/2ifQBq7