Israeli Start-up Marketing Weekly Review
29.12.2016 - 04.01.2017
Every week Gaia-VSM collects the most relevant, interesting and practical information on marketing for entrepreneurs, to promote the knowledge of the hottest trends, to analyze relevant studies and more.
The topics include building a winning marketing strategy, news from the entrepreneurial world, how to find the right target audience, international market penetration, product definition, new trends and more.
- The Woman Building Iran's Civic Tech Sector (From Across The World) - Firuzeh Mahmoudi founded the first civic tech startup focused on Iran. She and her team are building apps like a Yelp for rating public officials and women’s health trackers—in heritage languages that are currently banned from official use. She is using entrepreneurship and technology to help create a more free society. And she is doing it from across the world.
- To the article: http://bit.ly/2iG3BVg
- Should You Bootstrap or Seek Outside Financing For Your Startup? - Aside from the idea itself, the most important detail contributing to small business success is the actual funding to get that idea off the ground. There is more than one way to achieve the initial funding you need for your startup, and each ones comes with a set of pros and cons. One of the biggest questions to ask, though, is this: Do I want outside funding or to bootstrap (or raise the money as I go) my small business?
- To the article: http://bit.ly/2iCC5Wp
- Don’t Get Trampled: The Puzzle For “Unicorn” Employees - As a product-obsessed entrepreneur and investor, I rarely focus on financing mechanics in the start-up world. It tends to be a binary outcome, and people should join a venture for the team and mission more than anything else. However, a string of recent conversations with really talented employees (and prospective employees) at later stage start-ups have stayed in my mind…this post is for them.
- To the article: http://bit.ly/2iB2xzy