Israeli Start-up Marketing Weekly Review
22.12.2016 - 28.12.2016
Every week Gaia-VSM collects the most relevant, interesting and practical information on marketing for entrepreneurs, to promote the knowledge of the hottest trends, to analyze relevant studies and more.
The topics include building a winning marketing strategy, news from the entrepreneurial world, how to find the right target audience, international market penetration, product definition, new trends and more.
- 5 Marketing Essentials for Your Business to Appeal to Millennials - With $200 billion in direct purchasing power and over $500 billion in indirect, targeting the millennials could be the right move to capture more market for your business. Away from the often misrepresented generation, the millennials are now being recognized as the consumers that will drive business growth for marketers.
- To the article: http://bit.ly/2ib5bfq
- Real success in Silicon Valley comes from rejecting almost everything shiny you hear about it - The Dark Night of the Soul is universally understood as a period of spiritual desolation and utter despair. It’s a state of complete hopelessness, when you feel you have no options. Elon Musk suffered the Dark Night when Tesla nearly went bankrupt in 2008. Uber co-founder Travis Kalanick detailed the “blood, sweat and ramen” years that brought him to the brink, in a cautionary tale shared at FailCon, a popular conference where founders talk about the entrepreneurial struggle.
- To the article: http://bit.ly/2iBoaP8
- How Startups Can Help Transform the Education World – CB Insights found that from 2010 to 2014 the edtech industry saw more than a 503 percent growth in total investment dollars. By 2020, it is estimated to be a $192 billion industry. And there’s a good reason why edtech is in high demand among educators.
- To the article: http://bit.ly/2igHoux