Israeli Start-up Marketing Weekly Review
15.12.2016 - 21.12.2016
Every week Gaia-VSM collects the most relevant, interesting and practical information on marketing for entrepreneurs, to promote the knowledge of the hottest trends, to analyze relevant studies and more.
The topics include building a winning marketing strategy, news from the entrepreneurial world, how to find the right target audience, international market penetration, product definition, new trends and more.
- The Secret To Success That All Top Entrepreneurs Know - Visuals are everywhere you look, both online and in the material world. When you incorporate visuals in your marketing campaigns you can expect better results compared to just the plain texts.
- To the article: http://on.inc.com/2h4dqYi
- Meaningful VC Exits - The purpose of this post is, with the help of some venture math and a bunch of frequently made assumptions, to derive the size in term of revenues that a company has to achieve in a 5–7 years time window to be regarded as attractive for VC investment.
- To the article: http://bit.ly/2idDRzR
- How to Calculate Social Media Marketing ROI for Your Small Business - If you’re struggling to measure ROI for social media, you’re not alone. Over 60 percent of marketers identify measuring ROI as one of their top social media marketing challenges.
- To the article: http://bit.ly/2hfrH9p